There are so many vegan cheese options available on the market. Twenty years ago those options were limited and not necessarily the best, which meant many of our favorite dishes fell to the waste side. But not today not only do we have variety we hav cheese that melts (like for real for real) and tastes amazing. We decided to make a vegan meatball sub. All the same ingredients but VEGAN.
- Submarine bun or bread of your choice
- Vegan butter
- Garlic powder
- Vegan Meatballs
- Marinara Sauce
- Vegan Cheese
- Lightly butter submarine buns and sprinkle with garlic powder. Toast till golden. Cook meatballs in marinara sauce.
- Add cooked meatballs to each bun. Depending on the size, 3-4 meatballs should fit.
- Spoon a bit of additional sauce evenly over each roll.
- Cover with a generous amount of cheese and broil until hot and melted.